- The federal poverty level is $22,050 for a family of four. This equates to 21% of all children (15 million children) are considered in poverty.
- Just to cover basic expenses for a family of four you would need to have a salary of $45,000.
- This means that nearly 50% of our children are living in poverty.
- Half of those kids receive no government assistance because their parents earned more than $22,050 that year.
- According to the National Center for Children in Poverty (NCCP), poverty is the single greatest threat to children’s well-being.
Multipurpose center to address the behavioral, social issues, living conditions, provide educational material, computers, spiritual counseling, direction and instructions in the major problems children face today. Materialism, education disparity, the shifting economy, pride and identity, and violence in schools.The purpose is evident the means are needed.
72% of homeless in due to affordable housing and the rise is very drastic because of the changing conditions in the housing and labor market. There is a gap between affordable housing unit and the number of people needing them, creating a major crisis.
Evictions are on the rise
Recovery efforts, food and housing stability, health incentives, appropriate resources to inspire and help them, educational programs and materials, finance, addition, work sources and other issues needed.